Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Five Books with Autumn Vibes

 images from google

These are five books that I personally felt had some sort of Autumn vibe. 

1) Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery:

Anne of Green Gables: Montgomery, Lucy Maud: 9780553213133: Books -  Amazon.ca

I love the way L. M. Montgomery describes the seasons in her book especially the fall. Since I am currently living on P.E.I. I can picture what the fall colours are very vividly. 

2) Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger:

Keeper of the Lost Cities (Volume 1): Messenger, Shannon: 8601411184925:  Books - Amazon.ca

Books that talk about the start of the new school year always make me think about the approaching fall. Even though in this book Sophie started at school halfway through the year. This book and series in general is incredible. Also when books have mystical creatures in them I usually think of fall as well because of Halloween. 

3) This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab 

This Savage Song: Amazon.ca: Schwab, Victoria: Books

This book includes three different types of monsters and monsters definitely make me think of the fall because of Halloween. Also, I absolutely loved this book and even some of the characters who aren't actual monsters are the actual horrifying ones. 

4) The Chase by Elle Kennedy:

The Chase (Briar U Book 1) eBook: Kennedy, Elle: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store

This book is a college romance that revolves around a character from the previous series younger sister and one of the hockey players. I loved this book and the rest of the series. Also before reading this one I highly recommend reading the Off-Campus series first. 

5) Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

Illuminae: Amazon.ca: Kaufman, Amie, Kristoff, Jay: Books

This book takes place in space but the cover is made up of fall colours. The reds and the oranges on the cover make me think of the leaves that are changing colour and I absolutely love it. Also, this book is told in such a unique way that I can't help but recommend it. 

What books make you think of fall? Comment down below. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah, Myself FIRDOUS ALAM and me too a student like you, and I am about to complete studying English Literature (11th-19th Global). So basically I want to promote my Upcoming Fantasy Book series "Conquest of Time: The Preamble" which is available in AMAZON and Goodreads. So can you please promote my book? It will publish on 31/10/2020 and PRE-ORDER is going on, so all you have to do is to share or promote

    ReplyDelete

Reading books from the Readers Also Enjoyed section on Goodreads for The Deal by Elle Kennedy

 I loved The Deal by Elle Kennedy so I decided to see what books other readers enjoyed and read some of them. Here is my opinion of six of t...