Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Five Popular Books I have not yet read

images from google  

This is a list of five books that are very popular that I have not yet read. 

1) 1984 by George Orwell

Buy 1984 Book Online at Low Prices in India | 1984 Reviews & Ratings -  Amazon.in

This classic is one that is very high on my TBR. It takes place in 1984 which at the time this was written was thirty-four years away. It is described as being a negative utopia, and I cannot wait to read it. 

2) The Maze Runner by James Dashner

The Maze Runner - Wikipedia

This one takes place in a dystopian world where this group of teenagers is put in an environment where the only way they can get out is through a maze. However, the maze contains many dangers. I really liked the movie so I want to read the book because usually, the book is better than the movie. 

3) Matched by Ally Condie


Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie 

I remember when I was in junior high in this book was all the rage with everyone. It takes place in a dystopian society where after you come of age you get matched and have to marry the person you are matched with. I really love the cover of this book and I remember how many of my friends really liked it. 

4) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, Book 1): Mead, Richelle: 9781595141743:  Books - Amazon.ca

I love Bloodlines so the fact that I haven't read this series yet which comes before it sorta bugs me. I mean you don't have to read the Vampire Academy series to read Bloodlines but I really want to. This series is Urban Fantasy where there are different types of vampires, as well as half-vampire/ half-humans who are in charge of protecting the vampires with higher social standings. 

5) To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (Volume 1): Han, Jenny: 9781442426702:  Books - Amazon.ca

I loved the Netflix movie that was based on this book. This book is about a girl who writes letters to the boys she liked however she never sends them. However one day her letters go missing and she realizes that the boys who she has been writing have them. 

These were five popular books that I have not yet read. Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you are all having a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading books from the Readers Also Enjoyed section on Goodreads for The Deal by Elle Kennedy

 I loved The Deal by Elle Kennedy so I decided to see what books other readers enjoyed and read some of them. Here is my opinion of six of t...