Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Top 5 Books I've Read with Few Ratings

 1) Dating an Alien Pop Star by Kendra L. Saunders 358 Ratings

Dating an Alien Pop Star (The Alien Pop Star Series Book 1) eBook:  Saunders, Kendra L.: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store

Dating an Alien Popstar is a really cute read actually. These aliens come to Earth and one of them gets this human to assist him in looking the part of and being a Popstar. I am pretty sure I have a review of this book on my blog so I won't say much other than the fact that the ebook is free, and I think more people should give it a chance. 

2) Is He or Isn't He by John Hall 457 ratings

Is He or Isn't He? by John Hall

When this new guy comes to town and two best friends think he is attractive they decide to see which one he would fall for. One of the friends is a guy and the other is a girl which is why the title of the book asks the question if the new guy is or isn't gay. This book is a really fun, cute contemporary. I definitely liked it, and I only read it after my sister-in-law recommended it to me. 

3) To Stand on My Own by Barbara Haworth Attard 600 ratings

Dear Canada: To Stand on My Own | Scholastic Canada

I really enjoyed this dear Canada book. When I was younger I loved reading Dear Canada books. This one deals with the Polio epidemic.  My Grandma actually had polio when she was younger, and got it just before the vaccine came out. So reading this made me feel a little closer to better understanding what she went through. 

4) Chocolate Girls by Annie Murray 1,349 ratings

Chocolate Girls (Chocolate Girls #1) by Annie Murray

This book takes place during the Second World War. And unlike other WWII books, this one follows a group of women who work at the Cadbury chocolate factory. I actually was surprised by this book since I didn't think I would like it. This was the book club pick for the month of July for the club I was a part of and it was great. I am glad that I ended up reading it.

5) Say Yes to The Duke by Eloisa James 3,534 ratings

 Say Yes to the Duke by Eloisa James

These past two years I have been getting into a lot more historical romance, and this one has been one of my favourites so far. This book is part of the Wilde series and out of the books I have read in that series so far this one is my favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading books from the Readers Also Enjoyed section on Goodreads for The Deal by Elle Kennedy

 I loved The Deal by Elle Kennedy so I decided to see what books other readers enjoyed and read some of them. Here is my opinion of six of t...