Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

15 Thoughts While Reading Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer

image from google

 This is a list of 15 thoughts that I had while reading Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer. If you didn't know Midnight Sun which came out on August fourth is basically Twilight in Edward's perspective. Midnight Sun: Meyer, Stephenie: 9780316707046: Books - Amazon.ca

1) Well guess it's time to start this. Hopefully, it's better than Twilight, although I have doubts. 

2) Stephanie Meyer's writing has gotten a lot better since she wrote Twilight.

3) I am actually kind of enjoying this

4) Wow okay wasn't expecting Edward to have Bella's death plotted down to a t. 

5) I really like how since it is told from Edward's perspective you get to see what all the other characters are thinking as well.

6) Well I didn't like Jessica before and I definitely don't really like her now. 

7) Wait is Twilight a Hades and Persephone retelling? Rethinks Twilight

8) Edward contemplating if Bella is brave or stupid. Yes. Yes, Edward she kinda is.

9) Reading about places in Canada and thinking, wow I've been there. Or I've lived there because I am Canadian. 

10) Questioning if some of the dialogue between Edward and Bella actually happened in Twilight because you haven't read it for years. 

11) Getting slightly irritated at Edward sometimes. 

12) Seeing an editing error that is so noticeable it hurts. 

13) Reading about how Edward hopes she doesn't think she finds it weird how he has been watching her sleep, and surprise she doesn't. While yes it is weird. 

14) Thinking about 'You' while reading about Edward stalking Bella

15) Getting to the end and thinking about how it actually might be nice to see Edward's perspective in New Moon and Eclipse. I mean thinking about it now, what on earth was Edward doing while away from Bella in New Moon?

Thanks so much for reading my post today. Have you guys read Midnight Sun yet? I just finished it and it was actually really good. What were some of your thoughts while reading the book? comment down below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading books from the Readers Also Enjoyed section on Goodreads for The Deal by Elle Kennedy

 I loved The Deal by Elle Kennedy so I decided to see what books other readers enjoyed and read some of them. Here is my opinion of six of t...