Followers

Monday, August 17, 2020

Top Five Anime Boys

 Similar to my book boyfriends post this one will revolve around anime characters. (images from google)

1) Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket

Hot Anime Guys - Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket) - Wattpad

I love the anime Fruits Basket in general but if I had to pick my favourite male character from the show it is definitely Kyo. I love the way he interacts with Tohru. Also while he acts tough a lot of the time he also gets easily embarrassed. Kyo has such a powerful, sad backstory like many of the characters in Fruits Basket do. I love watching his journey throughout the anime (and since I have already read the manga I know what happens but don't worry I won't put down any spoilers.) I especially loved the most recent dubbed episode which is up on Funimation now so if you have a subscription you should totally check this show out. 

2) Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia 

Why is Shoto Todoroki a great character? - Quora

The next character on this list is icy hot Todoroki. Again, My Hero Academia has many amazing male characters but Todoroki is my favourite. His character is also one with a very sad, powerful backstory. In a way, he almost reminds me of Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender. I love that he has the ability to control fire and ice. I am excited to see the rest of his journey unfold as the show continues. 

3) Yuri Katsuki from Yuri on Ice

 Yuuri Katsuki | Yuri!!! on Ice Wikia | Fandom

I love Yuri on Ice. It is one of my favourite sports anime. It also has LGBTQ representation with the romance between Yuri and Victor. The romance in this show feels so natural. So not only do you end up routing for Yuri to win the tournament but also to win Victor's heart. 

4) Obi from Snow White With the Red Hair

Obi :3 | Virtual Space Amino

With the anime Snow White with The Red Hair, I actually ship Obi and Shirayuki more than I ship her with Zen. I love the mystery surrounding Obi's character. I have been reading the manga as it has been coming out in English just to get more of Obi.

5) Hikaru Hitachiin from Ouran High School Host ClubHikaru Hitachiin; Ouran High School Host Club | Shojo

The final anime boy on my list is Hikaru. Again I shipped Hikaru more with Haruhi than I did with Tamaki. He and his twin also have a very powerful backstory. This is also one that I read the complete manga for and I honestly hope they do an anime adaptation covering the whole series. Hikaru has a great deal of character growth both in the show and the manga. If you haven't I highly recommend both watching the show and reading the manga. 

If any of these shows interest you they are all available to watch on Funimation, as well as some other streaming services. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you are all having a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading books from the Readers Also Enjoyed section on Goodreads for The Deal by Elle Kennedy

 I loved The Deal by Elle Kennedy so I decided to see what books other readers enjoyed and read some of them. Here is my opinion of six of t...