Followers

Monday, August 10, 2020

Top Five Book Boyfriends

images from google
I think we all can understand when we find a book character attractive. We also have all probably had moments where we wished we could be the protagonist just in order to be with a certain character. This list will be my top favourite book boyfriends.

1) 

My first book hottie comes from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. This series is a fantasy series where each book is a retelling of a different fairy tale. And while the fairy tale's being retold are different they all come together in one big story. While all the male love interests in this book are amazing one in my opinion stands above the rest. That character is Captain Carswell Thorne. While arrogant at times because he is attractive and he knows it you can't help but loving Thorne. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a killer smile. The way Thorne would act kinda reminded me of Flynn Rider from Tangled. 

2)
New Cover Art for Cassandra Clare's Infernal Devices Trilogy ...
While both Jem Carstairs and Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare are amazing I am picking Jem to be on this list of the top five book boyfriends. Jem is just so understanding, thoughtful, and kind. He always treated Tessa with respect and worried about her. He put the health of her and others above his own. And he gave up the one he loved for his friend. Also, Jem can play the violin and it is always hot when a guy can play an instrument.

3)
Persephone: The Persephone Trilogy, Book 1 (The Daughters of Zeus ...
My third book boyfriend is Hades from Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis. I love Hades and Persephone retellings in general. However, I really love this one because of the portrayal of Hades's character. I loved reading about the Underworld and all the characters who resided in it. In this book, Hades isn't how Persephone imagined he would be like. Hades shows Persephone the beauty of the Underworld, and in this retelling, it is not difficult to see why she fell in love with him. 

4)
Compare This! Throne of Glass vs. A Court of Thorns and Roses ...
The next book boyfriend is Rhysand from the ACOTAR series by Sarah J. Maas. Words cannot express how much I love this character. With his dark hair and violet eyes, he is incredibly handsome. He also has incredible character traits. How he treats Feyre and the rest of his court is amazing. After all, there is a reason why there is a saying about looking for my Rhysand in a world full of Tamlins. (Even though in my opinion Tamlin got some redemption in ACOWAR, however, I won't go into that because of spoilers.) Rhysand is a true leader, and his story is very well done. 

5)
The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1) eBook: Kennedy, Elle: Amazon.ca ...
My final book boyfriend (for this list anyway) is Garrett Graham from the Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy. Garrett is a hockey player for Brair University's team. However, when his grades start to plummet he has to find a tutor to help him. Garrett had to overcome many hardships before he ended up where he did. He is also very sarcastic most of the time, although he definitely knows when to be serious. I love how he helped Hannah, and how she helped him. I also really enjoyed the fact that I got to see more of his character in the other books since this is a companion series. 

Why are guys in fiction always better than the guys in real life? Who is your favourite book boyfriend? comment down below. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you are all having a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading books from the Readers Also Enjoyed section on Goodreads for The Deal by Elle Kennedy

 I loved The Deal by Elle Kennedy so I decided to see what books other readers enjoyed and read some of them. Here is my opinion of six of t...